Top 10 Financial Posts
I have compiled a list of the best posts to help you create a budget, pay off debt, and build wealth. Day in and day out, these 10 posts continue to be the most read, most shared and most helpful posts on the entire blog!
When applied, these tips and strategies will help change the quality of your life and your finances, no questions asked.
5 Ways to Make More Money and Work Less
*Passive Income* If you haven’t heard about passive income, it is a way of making money by doing the work one time and then getting paid over and over again! Passive income is by far one of the most underutilized money makers and I want to share with you my top 5 favorite passive income streams to help you make more money and actually work less.
- Blogging: If you have been following me for a while, you know that I am a huge believer in using blogging to create a second income! Have you ever wondered how people make passive income with a blog? Here are the Top 7 Most Asked Questions About How to Make Money Blogging. Ever considered starting a blog? Take advantage of 5 free sections in my Fun Sized Blogging Basics course to help you get started! Get the course for $230 OFF!!
- Investing spare change: Investing can be such a scary word for people and I totally get it. I was super nervous to ever start investing and the whole thing seemed super overwhelming. That’s why, after a ton of research, I decided to start investing my spare change with an app called Acorns. Acorns simply
roundsup your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests your spare change for you! You can choose to invest most each month, or start investing more whenever you want! See my plan to turn $50 into $150,000 and get $5 to invest for FREE when you sign up with my code!
- Open a CD: With CIT Bank you can earn up to 2.5% when you open up
a CDsavings. This is a great idea if you have a larger sum of money (like a tax return) that you can easily contribute to a CD. The best part is is that the more money you contribute the higher return on interest you stand to gain! Instead of blowing money or just leaving your savings in your regular savings account, you might consider opening a CD in order to literally make money without having to do anything! See all available CD options.
- Make your savings pay you: If you are hoping to seriously start having more money, you could open a Saving Builder account through CIT Bank that can earn you up to 2.25% in interest. By setting up a minimum deposit of $100 to your Savings Builder account, you could end up saving a lot more money with a compounded interest rate of 2.25%. See all the perks of the Savings Builder.
- Pay off your debts!: I know it might sound cliche to say paying off your debt is one of the best ways to make more money, but it’s true! After 3 years of working to become debt free, Tom and I have found ourselves with thousands of additional dollars each month! (Of course, the blog income helps with this) If you missed my post on the Debt Snowball, check out my YouTube video below to get the full scoop on how to get started!