I’m Renee. Wife, mama, serial entrepreneur, and cheerleader for your one life.
For a good majority of my life I allowed myself to:
- Spend nearly every dime I made
- Miss out on the big things because I couldn’t pass up impulse purchases
- Believe that I had to “fit in” or have “all the things”
Then, in 2015, as my marriage was struggling, finances were crumbling, and all of my energy was being drained just trying to keep up with the hustle, it hit me.
Why was I hustling so hard for STUFF when everything I ever REALLY wanted was falling apart?
That’s when I had an idea that I knew would change everything. I ran upstairs to our bedroom, sat next to my husband, Tom and said, “Let’s sell the house!”
Here’s the rest of the story so far…
Our Story Featured on Parents.com
Starting The Fun Sized Life
Choosing what I did and did not want for my life was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
I started The Fun Sized Life in 2017 as a way to document our minimalist lifestyle and debt payoff journey.
The Fun Sized Life is designed to encourage you to:
- Live with less
- Simplify daily life
- Upsize your finances
- Truly live life on your terms
If you are just getting started, here are some of my favorite places to begin!
- 10 Income Streams I Created From Home as a Stay at Home Mom
- How We Paid Off $6,000 in 6 Months
- Simple Steps to Creating a Minimalist Schedule You Can Stick To
- How Many Pants Should I Own and Other Weird Minimalist Questions
I hope you find something that fits! Thank you so much for being here!