Chia Cashew Clusters
These super easy chia cashew clusters are perfect for a quick snack with little guilt.
chocolate almond bark
I used unsalted
1. Over low heat slowly melt chocolate in pot while stirring consistently to avoid lumping. –to further avoid clumps, pour in olive oil
2. Once chocolate has melted completely pour in cashews and chia seeds.
3. Use spoon to stir and thoroughly coat cashews and chia seeds with chocolate.
4. Use a small scoop or Tablespoon to spoon mixture into clubs on parchment paper.
5. Use any excess chocolate in pot to drizzle over tops of clusters to help them adhere together.
6. Allow time to cool. If you’re in a pinch, you can pop them into the freezer…or if you’re a fellow Minnesotan, just set em outside (if it’s winter of course!)