1. Place Oreo's into a large Ziplock bag. Use a rolling pin to break Oreos down into small/crumb-like pieces.
2. Once you have your Oreo crumbs, use a strong spoon or hands to combine them in a bowl with the cream cheese.
3. Use a small scoop to create proportioned truffles. Place in freezer to help harden.
4. Once Oreos have hardened and chocolate has melted
5. Meanwhile, on low heat, heat almond bark in small pot. Be sure to stir continuously to avoid lumps.
6. After Oreo balls have had time to freeze remove them from the freezer.
7. Use toothpick or fingers (if you're messy like that) to dip truffles into melted chocolate.
(I struggled with my chocolate when creating this recipe, so I wound up using a piping bag to create the swirls on top! You can easily do this by clipping the corner off a Ziplock bag!)
8. Place coated truffles on parchment paper and allow to harden. Store in refrigerator.